Let Them Be Kids

"LET THEM BE KIDS" is an all volunteer, non-profit organization created to build community capacity on the grassroots level; while building playgrounds, skate parks and fitness parks across Canada. These projects leave a legacy of community members who are inspired and better equipped to lay a strong foundation for a brighter tomorrow.



Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our first donation to the Playground when I first took over the fundraising was from A & A GLASS

www.glasspros.net
Thank you to Andre, Damien, Trish.  Your donation was the first I had recieved way back when I started to ask for the  communities help.  This made me realize that we as a community could see this Playground through.  You gave me and the kids hope that this will be done!!!!  Thank you again for everything.  May 28th is our dream come true date!  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment